Sunday, March 3, 2013

Daniel and Jasmine are sitting alone in the park one night.... Daniel: I guess we are the left overs in this world Jasmine: I think so... All of my friends have boyfriends and we are only the 2 persons left in this world with out any special person in our life Daniel: Yes I don't know what to do Jasmine: I know! We'll play a game Daniel: What game? Jasmine: i'll be your girl friend. and you will be my boy friend Daniel: That's a great plan in fact i don't have nothing to do much this following weeks... DAY 1: They watch their first movie and they both touched in a romantic film DAY 4: They went to the beach and have a picnic... Daniel and Jasmine have their quality time together DAY 12: Daniel invited Jasmine to a circus and they ride on a Horror House.... ... Jasmine was scared and she touched Daniel's hand but she touched someone else's hand and they both laughed... DAY 15: They saw a fortune teller down the road and they asked for their future advice and the fortune teller said: "My darling, Please don't waste the time of your life... SPend the rest of your time together happily" Then tears flow out from the teller's eye DAY 20: Jasmine invited Daniel to go to the hill and they saw a meteor... Jasmine mumbled something DAY 28: They sat on the bus and because of a bumby road Jasmine gave her first kiss to Daniel by accident DAY 29: 11:37pm Jasmine and Daniel sat in the park where they first decided to play this game... Daniel: I'm tired Jasmine... Do you want any drinks? I'll buy you one.. I'll just go down the road Jasmine: Apple Juice that's all Daniel: Wait for me.... 20mins later... a stranger approached Jasmine Stranger: Are you a friend of Daniel? Jasmine: Why yes? What happened? Stranger: A reckless drunken driver ran over daniel and he is critical in the hospital 11:57pm The doctor went out of the emergency room and he handed out an apple juice and a letter Doctor: We found this in daniel's pocket Jasmine reads the letter and it says: Jasmine, This past few days, i realized you are a really cute girl and i am really falling for you.. Your cherish smile your everything when we played this game..... Before this game would end... I would like you to to be my friend for the rest of my life.... I love you Jasmine.... Jasmine crumples the paper and shouted: "Daniel ! i don't want you to die... I love you... Remember that night when we saw a meteor, I mumbled something... I mumbled that I wish we would be together forever and never end this game. Please don't leave me Daniel.... I love you! You cannot do this to me!" Then the clock strikes 12 Danial's Heart Stop Pumping. The 30th day was end.


No comments:

Post a Comment