Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Man waits for the pigs he needs the blood to leave the walls behind Ladies look to me to fill their cups as they leave the walls behind I'm a Man I'm the Pig I am the wall behind Don't you see the blood is on me as you leave the walls behind I feel the blade splash the blood on the walls behind man is a pig or so i hear as they leave the walls behind Pigs are us are we they as we leave the walls behind Death is a flick of switch for i am Man, Pigs, Wall behind You are not me I'm you as you leave the walls behind We die, we live, we cry as We try to leave the walls behind I am scared (not of you) but to leave the walls behind We built it up now we must knock it down so we can leave the walls behind Hide inside the walls - no man or pig can leave your walls behind I'M A MAN - I'M A PIG - I SHALL LEAVE THE WALLS BEHIND


No comments:

Post a Comment